Holiday season words of caution are needed to help you out. During the month of December, there is a buzz in the atmosphere all around the world because Christmas is coming. Many people are engaging in a variety of impulsive activities that could cause harm to them.
I don’t want you to be caught in any traps. This is why I urge you to regard this source of well intended advice. You need to make every effort to be safe.
It doesn’t make sense to sacrifice your health and precious life by doing wrong or making poor decisions whether they are intentional or not.
Here are 10 safety tips you can follow to get you in the right mindset.
1) Safeguard your health by not over indulging.
2) Drink and drive legally to prevent runnings with the law.
3) Shop on and off line with possible account breaches and identity theft in mind to safeguard your personal/ credit information.
4) Be alert for strangers ready to do bodily harm to target your personal property.
5) Protect your children, family and friends from foul play.
6) Be wise in your financial decision because what you do in 2018 will affect 2019.
7) Use credit and debit cards wisely to stay out of debt.
8) Follow safety rules for all Christmas decorations to be installed.
9) Make sure outdoor trees limbs aren’t touching electrical lines to deter pote tail electrical shock.
X) Clear your areas of all harmful debris to prevent unnecessary accidents
These safety tips will save you from a world of despair. ALL you have to do is to use them . It ‘s better to prevent something rather having to clean up from a horrible situation .
Also, these 10 tips serve to ” upset the traps” that are possibly being laid for you.
It’s better to be aware of the buzz and channel your energy towards providing a safe environment. This in turn will help you to live a healthier and safer life.
Whenever many people are gathered with varied intentions, the potential for chaos is present. No good doers use this as an opportunity to set traps, pounce and bring down the innocent.
They take advantage of people being in the spirit of good will and cheer.
The greatest mistake is to knowingly allow them to get an upper hand on you.
Why now? I don’t want you to step into any of their rraps.
I have given you 10 safety tips to upset them. BE AWARE AND LIVE SAFER!
There are no ways to predict what would happen to you in the future. We discussed why Christmas time is an opportune time for foul play. We also discussed 10 safety tips you could use to upset potential traps.
I have done my part. Now, it is your turn to use my words of caution for Holiday season by doing them.
Remember opportunities for foul play are always there and they are diffused by people who are privy to their possibilities.
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comment area below. I look forward to hearing from you. It is good to know what your feelings are on this article because your feedback is important to me.
Until next time
HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON!
MaxineTags: Buzz in atmosphere, Foul play, Holiday Season, Upset the trap, Words of Caution