There comes a time when you have to focus on saving your life – for you.
And, it starts with you.
Finding the time to do what is necessary requires preparation and consistency of purpose. You may say, “I am just too busy with other things.” This is an unacceptable excuse. As a matter of fact, no excuse should prevent you from taking care of number one. You only have one life to live, my friend.
Tell me, do you own a car and maintain it yearly, because you need it to perform at optimum efficiency?
Well, a similar maintenance routine is required for your body.
You are a treasure that needs to be checked out and given what you need to shine in all of your glory.
It is amazing the pride some people have in material things like a new car and other collectibles. Oh, what a beauty, she purrs just right”, you may say.
But, are you purring beautifully or coughing horribly?
Only you would know that.
What would it take to make you take care of your health? In some cases, an emergency trip to the hospital or a near death experience would do the job.
Just know that for some people, it is too late to change anything. But, if you are reading this today, you still have a chance to make changes that could improve the quality of your life.
For starters, a commitment or statement of purpose needs to be written down and placed where you can see those words daily. You can jot it down in your daily planner, place it on the bathroom mirror or stick it on the refrigerator. It does not matter where you put it as long as there is a constant reminder of what you plan to do for your health.
Now that the commitment part is out of
You should plan to:
* Get a physical check up from your doctor. This is a “must do” step.
* Eat foods that heal your body like fruits, vegetables and protein bars.
* Drink lots of water and herbal teas like chamomile and ginger.
* Exercise indoors and outdoors regularly. Fresh air and sunshine are good for you.
* Enjoy hobbies like reading, gardening and archery.
* Rest from exhaustion as often as possible.
* Treat yourself to an outing, a beautiful outfit, a fragrance or something you always wanted to do.
* Enjoy meeting new friends on a free social platform like Wealthy Affiliate.
* Be happy and ask God for guidance and strength.
CHEERS TO YOUR HEALTH
To achieve good health, you have to embrace the physical, mental, social and spiritual realms. The focus on saving your life by trying to be healthy is an amazing process. With a purpose and consistency, follow through with your plans and make changes to improve your health.
I hope this is useful.
Until next time.
MaxineTags: optimum efficiency, Saving your life, time for health